- France offers a variety of safe and modern accommodations to students at varying costs, depending on the city and type of stay.
- University residence is a popular option as it is usually located on or near the campus, making it easy to get to classes. It also provides the opportunity to live with other students and meet people from different courses.
- Private student buildings are another option, chosen by many students who want to live with French students and fully immerse themselves in the language and culture. However, if you choose to rent a property, there are legal formalities to follow.
- Homestays with French families are also available and can provide a suitable living environment for younger students.
- The overall living costs in France vary depending on your lifestyle and location, with Paris being more expensive than other French towns.
Accommodation (Monthly) • Accommodation (Single, off-campus, shared) -350-600 Euros Other living expenses (Monthly) • Basic Utilities – 100 – 150 Euros • Food & Drink – 120 – 190 Euros • Public transit – 60 – 120 Euros • Miscellaneous – 190 – 350 Euros Estimated Annual Cost Of living for France, – 8000 – 15000 Euros