When preparing to study in the UK, it’s important to remember a few key things when packing your luggage. These tips will make your transition smoother once you arrive at your accommodation.
Be sure to:
- Confirm your offer of a place in the UK.
- Bring your passport with a valid visa stamp.
- Bring financial documents.
- Obtain prescriptions for any necessary medications from your doctor.
- Have a medical and insurance letter.
- Check the baggage regulations before packing.
- Double-check that you have all necessary documents.