When packing for your trip to Australia, it’s important to keep the following things in mind:
- Bring important documents such as your passport, Australian student visa, letter of offer, Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE), accommodation details, receipts of any payments, mark sheets, certificates, work experience letters, birth certificate, credit card, passport photos, international driver’s license, important telephone numbers, and health insurance details. Keep the originals in your carry-on luggage and make copies for your check-in luggage.
- Make sure to pack any required medications and prescriptions to support their use.
- Check your baggage allowance with your airline before you pack.
- Label your luggage clearly with your name, contact address, and the address of your institution.
- Keep in mind that the climate in Australia may be different from your home country, so pack accordingly.