Assisting You with Your Student Visa for Poland
At our organization, we are committed to providing you with assistance in obtaining your student visa for Poland. With our extensive experience and excellent relationships with Polish embassies and consulates worldwide, we can help guide you through the process of acquiring a visa.
To apply for a student visa to Poland, you will need the following documents:
- Completed visa application form
- Two passport photos with a black and white background (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Valid passport (must be valid for at least 3 months after your visa expires)
- Admission letter from your university
- Confirmation of paid tuition fee
- Medical insurance for your stay in Poland
- Confirmation of funds for living expenses in Poland
- Short CV
- School certificates and diplomas
- Evidence of language proficiency
It typically takes between 2 weeks to a month to obtain a Polish visa. Therefore, it is advisable to start collecting all necessary documents for your visa application at least two months before your planned departure.
Once all formalities have been completed, we will invite you to attend our pre-travel training. During this training, you will receive all the necessary information about studying and living in Poland.